Kansas City Consignment Auction | Antiques
Collectibles | Estate Liquidation
Live Auctions Every Thursday
Every Thursday Night!
Preview starts at 5pm
Live Auction starts at 6pm.
We go until everything has
First Time Bidder? Learn How to Bid
Our auction house has plenty of parking! Come on inside, find the office window and grab your bidding number. A few things to remember….
- Bring your driver’s license
- Everything sold as-is, where-is
- Keep track of your purchases. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items once sold.
- Winning bidders pay Kansas City sales tax + a bidder commission of 5%. We accept cash, check from established customers, and credit cards with a 3% fee. Also ask about paying with Bitcoin!
- Please remove your items on auction night or Friday between 10am – 3pm. (please ask in advance if you need other arrangements)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy/paste the photo of the item into the body of the email with your maximum price.
- Call us at 816.960.4664 We will do our best to honor bids placed after auction begins.
- Leave a bid at our Wednesday preview (11am – 1pm at 1801 Guinotte, Kansas City, MO 64120)
We’ll try to get it for less!
We conduct weekly public consignment auction in our indoor auction house, currently located at 1801 Guinotte, Kansas City, MO 64120 – in the East Bottoms district of Kansas City – just East of City Market off 3rd St; one block North of Isle of Capri Casino
Winning bidders pay Kansas City sales tax + a bidder commission of 5%. We accept cash, check from established customers, and credit cards with a 3% fee. Also ask about paying with Bitcoin!
Can’t make it to our Thursday auction, but there’s something this week you’re interested in? You’re in luck! We also accept absentee bids! This means you can place a bid via telephone or email prior to the auction if you are unable to attend.